We are a warm, friendly, family environment with friendly staff that has been serving the Ogden community for over 50 years. Aspen Assisted Living is large enough to provide therapists, licensed nurses, consultants and social service professionals. At the same time, we are small enough to offer caring, personal service. Our pledge and promise is to be responsive, sensitive, and attentive.
Here at Aspen Assisted Living, your health is our top priority, and we have programs in place to help you maintain and stay on top of your health.
- A personalized service assessment and plan where we evaluate your individual needs and then create a custom care plan tailored to you
- Nursing services, which typically include a licensed nurse on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ongoing monitoring of residents’ health status
- Medication support
- Specialized intervention programs, such as nutrition tracking, weight management and falls management
- Short-term stay options for family members
- Respite care for individuals who are recovering from surgery or a recent hospitalization
Our staff is very involved in the day-to-day lives of our residents, with the aim of providing an enriching and caring experience for them. Each member of our staff is always willing to go above and beyond for residents. At Aspen, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job — it’s a passion.
We know that every resident has unique dreams and passions that continue to grow throughout life. That is why we work to create a place that goes well beyond physical support — to a socially connected community with opportunities to challenge the mind, lift the spirits, revitalize purpose and nurture the heart.